SawiTECH holds a unique set of accreditations that makes it stand out in the I.T recycling industry. 100% compliant with all legislation when it comes to disposing of data-bearing redundant IT equipment.
WE ARE FULLY GDPR COMPLIANT
- Our Coventry recycling facility is secure
- Fully accredited with comprehensive certifications
- We are transparent in our service and fully insured
- Using industry-leading software Certus Data Erasure
- GPS-tracked vehicles with highly trained drivers
- Qualified team of IT technicians who are friendly
- Environment Agency Registered (CBDU283975)
- Company registration number 12663819
Request A Collection And Donate Your I.T Equipment Today
WE OFFER I.T RECYCLING SERVICES TO
Primary and Secondary Schools, Academy Trusts, Universities and Colleges, Hospitals, NHS, Government Sectors, Banks and Private Organisations.
I.T EQUIPMENT WE COLLECT
PC Base Units, Desktop Computers, Laptops, Servers, Hard Drives, Mobile Phones, Tablets, Smart Boards, All-In-One PC’s, Network Switches, LED Monitors, Projectors, Desktop Printers, Floor standing Printers, Medical equipment and much more. (Minimum collection of 10 items)
We provide comprehensive asset reports for every collection. Fully accredited and Environment Agency Registered.
FREE NATIONWIDE COLLECTIONS
Describe the equipment and number of items to be collected.
Collection date will be agreed following receipt of the request.